Amazing Gippsland Cycle Tour 6D 5N
- Duration: 6 Days (approx.)
- Location: Cowes, Victoria
- Product code: AGCT
Amazing Gippsland Cycle Tour.
The Amazing Gippsland Cycle Tour starts right in Cowes at the Cowes Jetty. 6D 5N, 200km,AV 40km/day. 1 day guided tour at Wilsons Prom National Park
- Book with Ease for your cycling holiday. No payments needed at this stage. Complete your details using the Book Now button. Include any special requests. We will send a you a full itinerary package and invoice. Your booking will be confirmed once the deposit is received.
Our Amazing Gippsland Cycle Tour starts in Cowes Philip Island and brings you to Prom Country home to green rolling hills quirky country towns amazing wild beaches and the world famous Wilsons Prom National Park. This cycle tour is one that you will never forget.
- Start your cycle in Cowes and pedal through Philip Island, vising parks and surf beaches along the way.
- Visit the wild the empty, wild Bass Coast Beaches
- Enjoy staying right on the cliffs over looking Bass Strait
- Journey along the old Railway easements and Taste the fantastic wines and local produce
- Love the vistas of lush green farmland, mountain ranges and pristine seascapes.
- See the art and craft. Take time to see the galleries.
- Take a guided hiking tour to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Explore Wilsons Prom by foot and get up close with wildlife and fabulous scenery.
- Enjoy the Bunurong Cliffs with the fantastic coves and beaches.
- Finish at the Long Jetty which travels a kilometer into Quiet Corner
A self Guided Fully Supported Cycle Tour that starts any date that suits you. Includes:
Bikes and cycling equipment for 6 days
5 night's accommodation with a hearty breakfast every day
Maps and ride notes for a 6 day ride. Cyclewayz app navigation
Day tour to Wilsons prom National Park with local guide Andrew. Gourmet picnic lunch and afternoon tea included.
Water bottle and snack, Hi vis, front pannier and rear pannier if desired, basic first aid kit.Roadside assistance and people transfer if required.
Starts Cowes Philip Island, Coach from Melb Southern Cross Station. Finishes Leongatha coach return to Melbourne Southern Cross Station. 2 hours each way.