Strzelecki Road Ride 3D 2N
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Cowes, Victoria
- Product code: SRR
Strzelecki Road Ride Cycle Tour.
The Strzelecki Road Ride Cycle Tour is all about the road ride. Set up completely on sealed surfaces this ride gives you the opportunity to ride the amazing hills of Gippsland on quiet roads with wonderful views. 3D 2N, 270km, 3,730m ascent. We use our Trek Hybrids for this ride and you are free to bring your own road bike if you wish (discount applies).
This can make a great training ride for your upcoming tours or events. Additional kilometers can be added if desired.
- Book with Ease for your cycling holiday. No payments needed at this stage. Complete your details using the Book Now button. Include any special requests. We will send a you a full itinerary package and invoice. Your booking will be confirmed once the deposit is received.
Our Strzelecki Road Ride Cycle Tour starts at Kilcunda on the Bass Coast and takes you on quiet, sealed roads to explore the Strzelecki ranges. This is a challenging ride and the second day is 100km up the hills to the quaint town of Mirboo North for lunch before cycling valleys and plains back to Leongatha for the night. The final day takes you along the stunning Bunurong Coast where you simply have to stop to the enjoy the scenery.
- Start out of Kilcunda with a hill climb, after a coffee of course!
- Visit the wild, empty, wild Bass Coast Beaches
- Stop in Loch for a break with its fabulous cafes, brewery and shops
- Follow the valleys and hills of the Strzelecki's
- Enjoy breakfast, full of local produce, at one of our local cafes.
- Love the hill climb to Mirboo North
- Enjoy the drop to the valleys and sharp climb through Mardan
- Roll home into Leongatha with a sweeping, easy, fun downhill.
- Scoot to the coast on flat roads
- Fill up at night with tasty hearty country pub meals with cold beers and great coffee.
- Love the vistas of lush green farmland, mountain ranges and pristine seascapes.
- Enjoy the Bunurong Cliffs with the fantastic coves and beaches.
A self Guided Fully Supported Road Cycle Tour that starts any date that suits you. Includes:
Bikes, Trek Hybrid 27 Speed, and cycling equipment for 3 days
2 night's accommodation with a hearty breakfast every day
Maps and ride notes for a 3 day ride. Cyclewayz app navigation
Water bottle and snack, Hi vis, front pannier and rear pannier if desired, basic first aid kit.Roadside assistance and people transfer if required.
Starts Kilcunda, Coach from Melb Southern Cross Station. Finishes Leongatha coach return to Melbourne Southern Cross Station. 2 hours each way.